Financial Wellness Assist
Financial wellness refers to your overall financial situation, e.g., the balance between what you earn and what you spend, assets you own, the total amount of debt you have, how well managed this debt is, how you have managed debt in the past, etc.
Like poor physical health, an unhealthy financial situation can severely impact your lifestyle and state of mind, increase your stress levels, make it hard to provide for your family, and achieve your life goals.
Having the right information is the first step toward financial wellness.
“Knowledge is power”, is an old saying that we all know. It might be a cliché to some, but it is true. The first step towards better financial health is understanding and quantifying any problems. You can’t overcome a problem you don’t know about or don’t fully understand.
Setting goals and taking action on the information you have will help you improve your financial situation and creditworthiness and give you peace of mind.
Our Financial Wellness Assist benefit helps you identify issues that are negatively affecting your financial health, and then gives you goals and a strategy for acting on this information.
What you get
- An overview of your financial wellness and credit health.
- Specific individualised goals and information to help you improve your state of financial wellness and work towards reducing and eliminating excessive debt.
How it Helps You
The Financial Wellness Assist benefit helps you to:
- Gain an overall understanding of the state of your debt and finances.
- Work towards achieving specific financial goals that will improve your overall financial situation, reduce your total amount of debt, and improve your credit score.
- Have less stress and worry in your life, knowing that your finances are well-managed, or, if you are in debt, that you are at least moving in the right direction.
How It Works
- Once your ICS MaximAssist Life Enhancement Plan membership has been confirmed (i.e., your first debit order has been successfully processed), you will be registered on our member portal and login details will be sent to you.
- The membership portal will automatically create financial wellness goals for you based on the results of your latest credit report.
- This information will help you work towards reducing any bad debt you have and improving your overall financial health.